The Thought Train..

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I jus wanna start

Ever wondered how people manage to write wonderful things?? I always do.. Be it a small article about Schumacher not upto the mark this season or a masterpiece on Greek mythology, its about giving life to words.
I've known so many words all my life without ever knowing the polymorphisms it can take in the contextual world of writing.
Writers have this knack of converting their trains of thoughts in to flowing rivers of words that make real sense.
And bloggers are no less.
I went through many blogs here and feel that blogging is a positive step towards improved writing coherence.
I always believed that "A journey of a thousand miles begins with but one step"
and i have already taken that step. Hope you do too!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home